Note: the following information is for the SIC2 console. It does not pertain to the SIC1 console. If you have a SIC1 console, please see the related topic: How do I change between miles and kilometers on the SIC1 console?
Console button guide
Use the RIDE and END buttons to scroll through the menu, and the STAGE button to select a menu item.
How to change between miles and kilometers
Units on the SIC2 console can be set to ENGLISH (to display distance in miles and speed in mph) or METRIC (to display distance in kilometers and speed in km/h).
Activate the console by pressing any button.
- Press and hold the RIDE and END buttons for 5 seconds to enter the Settings menu.
- Use the RIDE and END buttons to scroll to Display, then press the STAGE button to select it.
- Scroll to Units, then press STAGE.
- Scroll to English or Metric, then press STAGE to select the units you want to display.
- Confirm your unit selection, scroll to Yes or No, then press STAGE.
- You will return to the Display menu. To exit, scroll to Back, then press STAGE.
- Scroll to Exit, then press STAGE.
Check the units displayed on your SIC2 console.