Note: the following information is for the SIC1 console. It does not pertain to the SIC2 console. If you have a SIC2 console, please see the related topic: How do I change between miles and kilometers on the SIC2 console?
Console button guide
Use the BACKLIGHT or AVG/END buttons to scroll through the menu, and the STAGE button to select a menu item.
How to change between miles and kilometers
- Activate the console by pressing any button.
- Press and hold the BACKLIGHT and AVG/END buttons for 5 seconds to enter the SETTINGS menu.
- Use the BACKLIGHT or AVG/END buttons to scroll to DISPLAY, then press the STAGE button to select it.
- Press the STAGE button to select UNITS.
The current units selection displays with a dark background.
- To change the units, scroll to ENGLISH or METRIC. Press the STAGE button to select the units you want to display.
- To return to the previous menu, scroll to BACK, then press the STAGE button. Repeat this step until you return to the USB menu.