Note: the following information is for the SIC1 console. It does not pertain to the SIC2 console. If you have a SIC2 console, please see the related topic: How do I change between miles and kilometers on the SIC2 console?
Console button guide
Use the BACKLIGHT or AVG/END buttons to scroll through the menu, and the STAGE button to select a menu item.
How to change between miles and kilometers
Units on the SIC1 console can be set to ENGLISH (to display distance in miles and speed in mph) or METRIC (to display distance in kilometers and speed in km/h).
- Activate the console by pressing any button.
- Press and hold the BACKLIGHT and AVG/END buttons for 5 seconds to enter the SETTINGS menu.
- Use the BACKLIGHT or AVG/END buttons to scroll to DISPLAY, then press the STAGE button to select it.
- Press the STAGE button to select UNITS.
The current units selection displays with a dark background.
- To change the units, scroll to ENGLISH or METRIC. Press the STAGE button to select the units you want to display.
- To return to the previous menu, scroll to BACK, then press the STAGE button. Repeat this step until you return to the USB menu.
How to change between miles and kilometers on the SIC1 console from Stages Indoor Cycling on YouTube.