Note: the following information is for the SIC2 console. It does not pertain to the SIC1 console. If you have a SIC1 console please see the related article: Perform a power meter zero reset using the SIC1 Console.
For full instructions and illustrations, see the Stages SIC2 console user guide.
Console button guide
Use the RIDE and END buttons to scroll through the menu, and the STAGE button to select a menu item.
How to perform a power meter zero reset using the SIC2 console
- Activate the console by pressing any button.
- Press the STAGE button to enter WARM UP mode.
Pedal the bike to wake the power meter until the console enters WARM UP mode.
- Press and hold the RIDE button for three seconds to enter the Zero Reset menu.
- Yes is the default selection, press the STAGE button to confirm you want to perform a zero reset.
- Position the power meter vertically (6 o’clock) as shown on the console, then press STAGE.
If the power meter is moving or not positioned vertically, the zero reset will fail.
- If the zero reset is successful, the word SUCCESS will appear in the message banner along with the ADC value, which should be between 790-990.
- If you receive a “FAILED crank position error 32“, wait until the console displays the "Retry" screen.
- Press the STAGE button to confirm you want to retry the zero reset.
- Reposition the power meter vertically (6 o’clock) as shown on the console, then press STAGE.
See the related article: Performing a zero reset using the StagesPower app.