As the instructor, you can choose how the bike gauges are arranged on the class display when you teach a class.
There are three display options to choose from:
- Numerical grid shows the gauges in numerical order.
- Static grid shows the gauges exactly as the bikes are positioned in the cycle studio.
- Dynamic grid shows the gauges in the order that the Club Administrator has set up for the studio. This option is usually set up with the best gauge visibility for each rider and is the preferred grid setting.
To choose a grid setting:
- On the remote control, click on the MENU icon.
- Click on the SETTINGS icon.
- Scroll down to GRID SETTINGS, and select the grid option.
- Click on REFRESH ROOM to update the class display.
To customize the information that is shown inside the gauges, please refer to this related article: Customize the gauges on the class display using the remote control.