Instructors who created class plans in Stages Flight can import those class plans into Stages Studio PRO. All settings for color zones, interval length, FTP tests, and scripts will import and are editable in plan maker.
Your email address must be the same in your Stages Flight and Stages Studio accounts for the accounts to link and your plans to import to Stages Studio.
To import class plans from Stages Flight into Stages Studio PRO:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com.
- Scroll down the left-hand side menu and click on PLANS under INSTRUCTOR.
- Click on the 3 DOTS to the right of CREATE in the upper right corner.
- Select IMPORT FROM STAGES FLIGHT from the drop-down menu.
- The Stages Flight class plans appear in a pop-up window. Select the class plan you want to import.
- Click on IMPORT.
- The class plan opens in the plan maker. Click on the plan to edit it, or click on REVIEW to save it.
- Click on SAVE.
- The imported plan appears in your Stages Studio plans and is ready to use at your club.