In studios using Stages Studio Pro or Boost, Instructors can book last-minute riders into class and manage riders using the remote control.
When at the studio
- Log in to studio.stagescloud.com using your Instructor credentials.
- Click on the room where the next class is scheduled to enter the remote control.
Book a rider using the remote control
- Click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and select Booking.
- Click the bike number, then click on Book Now.
- To add a rider, type their name in the search field or enter their area code and phone number. Do not use dashes.
- Select the rider from this list, then click on Book Now.
Remove a rider
- Select the rider's bike location or their name from the list.
- Click on Remove.
- Select Remove to confirm.
Move a rider to a different bike
- Select the bike number that the rider has booked.
- Drag and drop the icon to the new bike number.
- Click on X in the upper right corner to exit the booking menu.