Using color mode in Stages Studio PRO, you can design interval-based workouts by mapping a class plan to a music playlist.
To build a class plan using color mode:
- Log in to Studio.StagesCloud.com using your credentials.
- Click on PRACTICE ROOM.
- Select COLOR MODE.
- Click on BLUE as your first color zone.
- Simultaneously press PLAY on your music device and the color mode screen
- As the music tempo changes, click on different color zones to match the music and build the class plan. Continue this process until your playlist is complete.
- To save the class plan, click on the MENU icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click on END CLASS.
- Click on END to confirm.
- Select SAVE to save your plan and exit.
This class plan is now available in your Stages Cloud account to edit or use in a class.