For clubs using Stages Studio Pro or Boost, the Club Admin adds bikes to the grid configuration and sets up the screen configuration for the cycle studio.
The grid configuration and the screen configuration have different functions in your cycle studio. The grid configuration is the physical location of the bikes in the cycle studio. The screen configuration is the location of the bike gauges on the studio screen. Arrange the gauges on the screen for optimum visibility for each rider. Place gauges for riders in the front row of class at the bottom of the screen; so riders don't have to look up to see their gauges. Place gauges for riders in the back row of class at the top of the screen; so their gauges are visible above the riders in front of them.
A Stages Studio system administrator must create the facility account before bikes can be added. If the facility hasn't been created, please contact [email protected].
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to add bikes to the grid configuration in the cycle studio
- How to set up the screen configuration in the cycle studio
How to add bikes to the grid configuration in the cycle studio
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using your Club Admin credentials.
- Scroll down the left-hand side menu and click on Rooms under ADMIN.
- Select the club name from the drop-down menu. Select Details next to the cycle studio.
- You will see the General and Bikes tabs.
• General is set up by the Stages system administrator. The information will be visible to you but not editable.
• Bikes is where you will set up the bikes used in your studio.
The Room Type and Screens tabs shown in the video are set up by the Stages system administrator. The information is not visible to Club Admins.
- Click on Bikes. The empty bike configuration grid appears.
- Using the drop-drop menus, set the number of ROWS and COLUMNS for the grid configuration in the cycle studio. We recommend making the grid configuration as close to the physical studio layout as possible.
- Locate the ANT+ ID number for the power meter on the left crank on each bike to add to the grid configuration.
- Bike 1 is always the instructor bike. Click on the empty position to add this bike.
- The Bike Number, Row, and Column fields autofill. Add the ANT+ ID found on the power meter on the bike. Check the box for Watt Bike (if the club doesn't use power meters, uncheck Watt Bike and leave ANT+ ID blank). Select Create.
- Continue to click on each position, enter the ANT+ ID, and check the appropriate boxes to build the cycle studio grid configuration.
How to set up the screen configuration in the cycle studio
- After bikes have been added to the grid configuration, click on Go to screens configuration to set up the location of the bike gauges on the studio screen.
- Click on the empty position to place a bike.
- Select the bike number that you want in that position.
- Continue to place all the bikes in the screen configuration.
- Click on Save.
For additional information about managing your bikes, please see the related article: How to manage the bikes in your cycle studio. For additional information on cycle studio settings, please see the related article: Stages Studio cycle studio and fitness floor overview.