With the help of a Stages Studio system administrator, clubs can create a cycle studio or fitness floor to handle all their class offerings using Stages Studio Pro or Boost. For assistance with your cycle studio or fitness floor, please contact [email protected].
Stages Studio cycle studio and fitness floor overview
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using your Club Admin credentials.
- Scroll down the left-hand side menu and click on Rooms under ADMIN.
- Select your club name from the drop-down menu.
- Locate the room you want to manage, and click on Details.
- The General and Bikes tabs appear on the left-hand side of the screen. If you have opened the details for a fitness floor, the Bikes tab is not visible.
This tab contains information about the cycle studio or fitness floor and the associated hardware and software. Your Stages Studio system administrator sets up these fields for you.
In this tab, the Club Admin will set up and manage the bikes in the cycle studio including, numbering each bike, adding ANT+ IDs, and setting the grid configuration and screen configuration. To configure the bikes in your cycle studio, see the related article: How to add bikes to the cycle studio and configure the screen.