If an instructor no longer teaches at your club but is still a member, Club Admins can simply remove the "instructor" role for that person.
How to remove a club members "instructor" role for a club member
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using your Club Admin credentials.
- Scroll down the left-hand side menu and click on Users under ADMIN.
- Click on the View button next to the instructor you want to remove.
- Scroll down to the Roles drop-down menu, and click on the ARROW.
- Click on the box next to Instructor to uncheck it and remove the "instructor" role.
- Click on SAVE.
- You see confirmation that the change is successful.