Club administrators can customize their club user leaderboard by choosing the top three metrics they want their members to see on their dashboard. These metrics will display across the top of their member dashboard in an expanded view. All metrics categories are available for members to view by scrolling down their dashboard and selecting a metric.
To customize the leaderboards:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using Club Admin credentials.
- Scroll down the menu on the left-hand side, and click on LOCATIONS under ADMIN.
- Select your club location in the drop-down menu.
- Click on VIEW next to the location name.
- In the MANAGE tab, scroll down to LEADERBOARDS, or click on LEADERBOARDS in the menu on the right side.
- Click on CONFIGURE USER LEADERBOARDS.
- The three default metrics appear at the top of the list with a white star next to the metric.
- To unstar a metric, click on the white STAR to make it outlined.
- To star a metric, click on the outlined STAR to make it white.