If your studio uses StagesStudio for booking, you can book classes using the StagesStudio+ app from your Android or iOS devices. If your studio uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software like MindBody, zingfit, or FitMetrix for class management, you need to book your classes using the CRM.
To book a class using the StagesStudio+ app:
- Launch the StagesStudio+ app on your device.
- Enter your email and password, then tap the LOG IN button.
- Tap on the BOOKING ICON to see classes available at your studio.
- Scroll through the classes, select a day on the calendar to find classes, or tap on the FILTER button to sort classes by instructor name.
- Class name, time, and instructor information displays for each class.
- Once you find the class you want to book, select it.
- Tap on BOOK NOW.
- Use the arrows to scroll through the bikes, or tap on the bike position you want to book.
- Tap on the number under SELECT BIKE.
- Double-check the information, then tap CONFIRM BOOKING.
- Your booking is confirmed.
- Follow the same steps to book additional classes.
- Booked classes are indicated by a green circle with your booked bike number inside.
To edit a class booking using the StagesStudio+ app:
- Tap on the class you want to change.
- Click on CHANGE BOOKING to change the bike you reserved.
- Click on DELETE BOOKING to delete the booking from your classes.
To exit the StagesStudio+ app:
- Tap on your ICON in the upper left corner.
- Tap on the SETTINGS icon.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select LOG OUT.