You have successfully created your Stages Studio account, now learn more about the user settings available in Stages Studio.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- HEART RATE
- TERMS OF SERVICE
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using your account email and password.
- Click on the SETTINGS icon at the bottom of your user dashboard.
Set your units of measure and your language.
- UNITS: select the units for weight and distance: Imperial (lbs and miles) or Metric (kg and km).
- LANGUAGE: English is currently the only option. More languages will follow in future releases.
View and change your account settings.
- FULL NAME: change your first and last name.
- EMAIL: change your email address.
- PHONE: add your country code using the drop-down menu, and add or change your phone number.
- PASSWORD: change your password.
- COUNTRY: add your country of residence using the drop-down menu.
There are five settings here to personalize your account and workout.
- PROFILE PICTURE: upload a picture to your account profile. Click on the PICTURE icon, then select a file from your device. The file must be a jpeg, png, or gif format, and less than 2 MB. You can size and center your picture once it is uploaded. Change or remove your profile picture at any time.
- DISPLAY NAME: edit your display name, the name that will appear in the gauges during class.
- YEAR OF BIRTH: select the year you were born. Stages Studio uses age as one of the starting points to calculate your best sustainable effort.
- GENDER: choose from male, female, and not specified.
- WEIGHT: enter your weight. Stages Studio uses weight as one of the starting points to calculate your best sustainable effort. There is an option for viewing your weight in lbs or kg.
Add and remove your club locations to your account.
View and change your heart rate settings in this tab.
- MAX HEART RATE: Set your maximum heart rate in this tab. See the related article: How can I calculate my maximum heart rate?
- MY HEART RATE MONITORS: Name and add your heart rate monitor by entering the ANT+ or Bluetooth ID, automatically associating your heart rate data to your account within a studio. You can add multiple devices to your account.
View and change your power settings in this menu. Stages Studio uses your FTP (Functional Threshold Power) value to customize your power zones for your workouts. Make sure you enter your actual FTP value or take an FTP test at your Studio. See the related article: What is FTP and how is it calculated?
- FTP: Set your FTP value in watts.
- AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE FTP: Toggle ON (blue) to automatically update your FTP after each FTP test or toggle OFF (gray) to lock your FTP number.
View and change your privacy settings in this menu.
- PUBLIC LEADERBOARD RANK: Toggle ON (blue) to participate in your club's leaderboard rankings, or toggle OFF (gray) to keep your rankings private.
- IN-STUDIO LEADERBOARD RANK: Toggle ON (blue) to participate in your class leaderboard rankings, or toggle OFF (gray) to keep your rankings private.
- BROWSER ANALYTICS: Toggle ON (blue) to share anonymous usage data, or toggle OFF (gray) to not share usage data.
The workout summary email gives you information on the workout you just completed, including total time, average watts, distance, and time in power zones.
- WORKOUT SUMMARY EMAIL: Toggle ON (blue) or OFF (gray) to receive your workout summary email.
Sync your workout information to Strava and TrainingPeaks™.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Read our terms of service here.
Please see the related article: How to create your user account in Stages Studio.