Create your user profile using the Stages Studio+ app. After you create an account, you can edit your account settings, change your password, lock your FTP, and review your workout information on your user dashboard.
How to create a user profile using the Stages Studio+ app from Stages Indoor Cycling on YouTube.
Download the Stages Studio+ app from the iTunes Store
Download the Stages Studio+ app from the Google Play Store
- Launch the Stages Studio+ app on your device.
- Tap on REGISTER.
- Fill in your Email, Password, First name, and Last name
If you have a Stages Flight account, use the same email address and password to import Stages Flight data to Stages Studio.
- Tap on the CREATE ACCOUNT button.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the CONFIRM EMAIL button in the email you receive from Stages Studio. You will be returned to the app.
Check your inbox and spam folder for an email from Stages Studio. Click on the RESEND EMAIL button if you don’t receive an email.
- Log in to the Stages Studio+ app using the account credentials you just entered.
- Next, select to DECLINE or ACCEPT the Stages Studio+ Analytics.
- Tap on ADD LOCATION.
- Begin typing the studio name where you are a member, then click on ADD next to the name to add the location to your profile.
- Click the BACK ARROW in the upper left corner to go to the Stages Studio+ home page.
- Tap on your USER icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap on the SETTINGS icon to finish setting up your profile.
Please see the related article: Stages Studio user settings overview, for more information about user settings.