Using the remote control in StagesStudio PRO or PRO+, you can customize what information is shown in the rider gauges on the class display, allowing riders to focus on their personal effort. There are seven gauge options to choose from: Watt + HR, RPM, RPM + Watt, Incognito, Bike Number, FTP result, and FTP %. The selected gauge option remains on the screen until you change it. You can also hide some or all of the rider gauges during class. Hidden riders will still receive their post-workout email.
As the instructor, you are already at the cycling studio, have logged into the remote control, and entered the studio to teach your class.
To customize what information is shown on the gauges:
- Click on the GAUGES tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the gauge option you want to show on the class display.
- The screen tab will reappear, showing the new gauge information.
To hide some or all of the gauges:
- Click on the BIKES tab on the top of the screen.
- If a rider doesn’t want their gauge shown on the screen, click on their button.
- The button changes from the visible eye icon to the hidden eye icon.
- Click on SAVE to return to the screen tab. The gauge of the hidden rider is no longer visible on the class display.
- Click on the HIDE ALL or SHOW ALL button for the entire class, then click on SAVE.