It is a best practice to test your plans or videos in the practice room before using them in class. The practice room is also the place to check that your plan and playlist sync together correctly.
Clubs using Stages Studio PRO have the ability to add videos to their classes. To add a video to your practice room in Studio.StagesCloud.com, the video must first be uploaded to Stages Studio. Please see the related article: How to upload a video to Stages Studio PRo.
To add a plan or video to your practice room:
- Log in to Studio.StagesCloud.com.
- Click on PRACTICE ROOM to enter the room.
- Click on the ADD PLAN button or the MENU icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on the PLANS button.
- Find your plan in the MY PLANS folder. Type the plan name in the search field, or scroll down the page to locate the plan you want to add. The STAGES APPROVED folder houses plans created and approved by Stages Studio.
- Click anywhere on the plan to select it.
- Click on ADD.
- The plan appears at the bottom of the screen. Click on the VIDEO button if you want to add a video.
- Locate the video you want to add. There are several helpful options: search by typing the video name, filter using the tags, sort using presets, or scroll down the page.
- Check the box for the video, then click on ADD TO CLASS.
- Click on START CLASS.
- Select START NOW or select the COUNTDOWN TIMER you want to use.
- The plan and video begin. If you have a playlist, start it to confirm it syncs with your plan. Practice your plan to be sure everything is correct.
- To end your practice session, click on the MENU icon to end the class, and then log out.