Note: the following information is for the SIC2 console. It does not pertain to the SIC1 console. If you have a SIC1 console, please refer to this related topic: Stages Indoor Cycling SIC1 Console Installation Guide
The SIC2 console is compatible with the SC3.20 and newer bikes only.
Installation instructions and hardware are included with the SIC2 console. Please read all instructions before installing.
To install the SIC2 console:
- Thread the power harness from the handlebar stem through the console base.
- Hand thread the washers (2) and screws (2) into the nuts in the handlebar stem. Tighten the screws using a 3 mm hex wrench.
- Insert the connector from the console into the connector from the power harness.
- Insert the console into the console base.
- Secure the console to the console base. Tighten the screw using a 3 mm hex wrench.
Please refer to the SIC2 Console User Guide for additional information.