To connect AirPods to the Stages Solo tablet, you must have the charging case with you. The pairing occurs between the tablet and the case, not the tablet and the headphones.
- With your AirPods in the charging case, open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white.
- When your AirPods appear in the list of Bluetooth devices, select CONNECT.
If you still have trouble connecting the AirPods, "Forget" the AirPods connection to your phone:
- Tap on the SETTINGS ICON, then locate the Bluetooth connections on your device.
- Tap on the INFO ICON (iOS) or the SETTINGS ICON (Android) next to the device name.
- Tap on FORGET THIS DEVICE.
It might also be necessary to power cycle the phone before attempting to connect the AirPods to the StagesSolo.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to the Stages Solo tablet?