Note: If the video and illustration below do not match your Stages Power meter, please see this related topic: Changing the batteries in the Stages Power meter (971-0100 & 971-0101).
- Small #0 Phillips head screwdriver
- (2) New AA batteries
To replace the power meter batteries:
- Remove the battery cover screws using a small #0 Phillips head screwdriver, then slide the battery cover off of the power meter housing.
- Remove existing batteries from the housing. If needed, rotate the crank into the downward position so the batteries slide out.
- Insert (2) new AA batteries according to the orientation shown on the power meter.
- Replace the battery cover and tighten the screws. Do not over-tighten the screws as this may damage the battery case.