In studios using StagesStudio LITE, Club Admins can book last-minute riders into class and manage riders using the remote control.
To book and manage riders you need to be at your studio:
- Log in to studio.stagescloud.com using your Club Admin credentials.
- Click on the room where the next class is scheduled, to enter the remote control.
To book a rider using the remote control:
- Click on the MENU icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and select BOOKING.
- Click the bike number, then click on BOOK NOW.
- To add a rider, enter their area code and phone number. Do not use dashes. You can also search for a rider by name.
- Select the rider from this list, then click on BOOK NOW.
To remove a rider:
- Select the rider's bike location or their name from the list.
- Click on REMOVE.
- Select REMOVE to confirm.
To move a rider to a different bike:
- Select the bike number that the rider has booked.
- Drag and drop the icon to the new bike number.
- Click on X in the upper right corner to exit the booking menu.