To pair the power meter to the StagesSolo tablet:
- On the StagesSolo tablet main screen, tap on the gear icon.
- At the "Club Admin login" screen, tap on the field beneath the word PASSWORD and enter
your Club Admin password. Tap on the SIGN IN button.
- Locate the ANT+ ID number on the side of the power meter on the left crank of your StagesSolo bike.
Rotate the crank to ensure it is awake.
- At the “Connect to power meter” screen, locate the ANT+ ID number for your power meter
and tap on the CONNECT button associated with that ID number.
- When the connection is established, a green check mark and the word "Paired" will appear next
to the ANT+ ID.
- Tap on the BACK to RIDES arrow to return to the main screen.
This is a good opportunity to ensure the power meter firmware is up to date and change the power meter batteries, if needed.