Stages Solo analytics are available for all club admins. The analytics tool gives you insight into how your customers are using the Stages Solo bikes at your club. Find out what ride styles and lengths are most popular, track total ride hours, monitor registered users vs. unregistered ride hours, and much more.
To review the Stages Solo Analytics for your club:
- Log into your account at StagesFlight.com
- Click on the CLUB ADMIN tab and then click SOLO and ANALYTICS on the menu.
- Select the chain, location, device, and time period for the Solo data you want to review, from the drop-down menus. Some locations have multiple devices or a club admin might be in charge of multiple locations.
- Review your club data. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see all of the information available.
- Click on the SURVEYS button to see the responses from your customers.