To pair the power meter to the Stages Solo tablet:
- On the Stages Solo tablet main screen, tap on the gear icon.
- At the "Club Admin login" screen, tap on the field beneath the word PASSWORD and enter
your Club Admin password. Tap on the SIGN IN button.
- Locate the ANT+ ID number on the side of the power meter on the left crank of your Stages Solo bike.
Rotate the crank to ensure it is awake.
- At the “Connect to power meter” screen, locate the ANT+ ID number for your power meter
and tap on the CONNECT button associated with that ID number.
- When the connection is established, a green checkmark and the word "Paired" will appear next
to the ANT+ ID.
- Tap on the BACK to RIDES arrow to return to the main screen.
This is a good opportunity to ensure the power meter firmware is up to date and change the power meter batteries if needed.
Firmware updates using the Stages Power app
Changing the batteries in the Stages Power meter (971-0100 & 971-0101)
Changing the batteries in the Gen. 3 Stages indoor power meter (971-0103)