How to pair Bluetooth headphones to the Les Mills Virtual Bike
Modified on: Wed, 6 Jul, 2022 at 2:02 PM
To connect AirPods to the Les Mills Virtual Bike, you must have the charging case with you. The pairing occurs between the tablet and the case, not the tablet and the headphones.
- With your AirPods in the charging case, open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white.
- When your AirPods appear in the list of Bluetooth devices, select the device, then click on OK.
If you still have trouble connecting the AirPods, "Forget" the AirPods connection to your phone:
- Tap on the SETTINGS ICON, then locate the Bluetooth connections on your device.
- Tap on the INFO ICON (iOS) or the SETTINGS ICON (Android) next to the device name.
- Tap on FORGET THIS DEVICE.
It might also be necessary to power cycle the phone before attempting to connect the AirPods to the Les Mills Virtual Bike.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?