Record rides on the SB20 directly in the Stages Cycling app. Rides recorded in the Stages Cycling app can be uploaded to your favorite third-party platforms.
- Connect to your SB20 on the Stages Cycling app by adding a new sensor or tapping the link icon next to your bike.
- If you are riding with a Bluetooth heart rate sensor, add it here.
- Select the Ride icon on the bottom menu.
- Tap the green play button to begin recording your ride.
- Tap StagesBike or swipe right to view gearing and change the control mode.
- Tap the pause button to pause your ride.
- Select the red stop button to end your ride.
- Add a title and description to your workout, then select which platforms to upload your ride and hit Upload.