If your club uses Mindbody Online, follow these steps to reserve your spot in a cycling class:
- Log in to your account on your club's website.
- Locate the club's class schedule.
- Find the class that you want to book and click on Sign Up Now. You will be assigned a bike automatically.
- If you have a Stages Flight account, you will receive a booking confirmation email from Stage Flight.
• If your class is in the next two days, the email should be received in less than five minutes.
• If your class is more than two days away, your confirmation email should arrive the following morning.
• If you don't have a Stages Flight account, you will receive an email asking you to set up your Stages Flight account. See related topic: I booked a class using Mindbody Online, how do I set up my Stages Flight account?
- When you arrive at class, your Stages Flight gauges will be configured to your settings. After class, you will receive a post-workout email with your ride data.
See related topic:
How do I select a specific bike after booking a class through Mindbody Online?