If your phone number is not working for in-class booking, we recommend checking a few things in your account setting to ensure your information is set up correctly.
To verify or update your phone number setting:
- Log in to your Stages Flight account.
- Click the drop-down with your email address in the upper right corner and select Settings.
- Under Profile, check the following settings:
- Make sure the correct country is set in your account (as the country code is used during sign up).
- Check that your phone number is correct and formatted with 10 digits, no spaces or punctuations, i.e. 5558675309.
- Once you've made your changes, scroll down to the button and click the Save profile button.
Note: If you are viewing the Stages Flight website on a mobile device, please click View Standard Site at the bottom of the page to view these page options.