If you booked your cycle class through zingfit, but during class, you appear as anonymous on the screen and don’t receive your post-ride workout data, there may be a phone number or email conflict for your account.
StagesFlight doesn't allow for duplicate phone numbers or email address information. If you originally registered through zingfit, it's possible that your account could have duplicate information. You won't be able to use the same phone number or email address as another family member in StagesFlight.
Log in to your StageFlight account and check that your phone number is correct and unique.
- Log in to your StagesFlight account.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to your email address in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Under Profile, check the following settings:
- Make sure the correct country is set in your account (as the country code is used during sign up)
- Check that your phone number is correct and formatted with 10 digits, no spaces or punctuations, i.e. 5558675309
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Profile.
To change or check the email address on your account, send a request to email@example.com and let us know which email address you are using to log in to StagesFlight and which email address you would like to use.
Note: If you are viewing the StagesFlight on a mobile device, please click View Standard Site at the bottom of the page to view these page options.