To lock your FTP setting:
- Log in to your StagesFlight account.
- Click the drop-down next to your email address in the top right corner and select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, click on Heart Rate and Watt.
- Enter your FTP value into the FTP field.
- Lock FTP
- Enabled will prevent your FTP setting from being overwritten by your next FTP test.
- Disabled will allow automatic recalculating, and change your FTP setting.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save to lock your FTP.
Note: If you are viewing the StagesFlight on a mobile device, please click View Standard Site at the bottom of the page to view these page options.