Running a v2.5.1 software update on the Stages® Solo tablet
Modified on: Wed, 2 Jun, 2021 at 6:31 AM
The current software release information is located at Stages Solo tablet - software release details and history.
Solo software update v2.5.1 will download and install automatically. The Solo tablet must be connected to the internet to receive the update.
If the software doesn't update automatically and you receive the message to contact your club admin to download the latest version, follow these steps to install the Solo software update for v2.5.1:
- Click on the gear icon on the top right of the screen.
- Enter your Club Admin password and click on the SIGN IN button. If you have forgotten your Club Admin password, please visit StagesFlight.com to reset your password.
- Click on the CHECK UPDATE tab.
- Click on the UPDATE button to update your software.|
If you receive an error that the new version is not available, click on CANCEL, and then click on the INSTALL button again.
- If the software still does not update, please start a support ticket.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?