The INSTRUCTOR CLOUD contains intensity profiles and routes created by instructors from all over the world who want to share their favorite profiles with other instructors. The INSTRUCTOR CLOUD is a good location for instructors to find profiles and routes to supplement the ones they create.
To use a profile or route from the INSTRUCTOR CLOUD:
- Log in to your account at the StagesFlight website.
- Click on INSTRUCTOR on the top menu.
- Click on INSTRUCTOR CLOUD. Scroll through the profiles and routes and locate one that you want to use.
Click on the profile name to open it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the profile and click on SAVE AS DRAFT to save the profile to MY PROFILES AND ROUTES.
Click on SAVE AS to save the profile to MY PROFILES AND ROUTES and your Instructor folder at your club locations.
To save your profile or route to the INSTRUCTOR CLOUD:
- Click on MY PROFILES AND ROUTES. Locate the profile or route that you want to share and click on the profile name to open it.
- Click on the INSTRUCTOR CLOUD radio button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the profile and click on SAVE or SAVE AS to deliver the profile to the INSTRUCTOR CLOUD.