How to pair the RPM meter with a Stages SIC1 Console
Modified on: Thu, 5 May, 2022 at 7:13 AM
Note: the following information is for the SIC1 console. It does not pertain to the SIC2 console. If you have a SIC2 console, please refer to this related article: How to pair the Stages® power meter with the SIC2 console
For full details or additional help, please see the Stages Indoor Cycling SIC1 Console User Guide.
Guide to console buttons:
To pair an RPM sensor (also known as a cadence sensor), follow these steps:
- Activate the console by pressing any button.
- Press and hold the BACKLIGHT and AVG/END buttons for 5 seconds to enter the SETTINGS menu.
- Use the AVG/END button to advance the settings menu and hit STAGE to enter PAIRING.
- Select RPM SENSOR with the STAGE button by scrolling through the menu with the AVG/END button, then select ENTER ANT.
- Locate the ANT+ ID on the sticker attached to the left crank arm.
- Enter the ANT+ ID from the crank sticker using the following keys:
- Use the BACKLIGHT button to advance the digit. The number will increase from 0-9 and return to 0.
- Use the AVG/END button to move to the next digit. The highlight will move from left to right and return to the first digit.
- Once the ANT+ ID displayed matches the cadence meter, press the STAGE button to begin pairing.
- Spin the cadence meter on the bike. This will wake the cadence meter and allow the console to link to it.
- Complete the pairing process.
- If the pairing process is successful, the word PAIRED will appear in the message banner.
- To exit the SETTINGS mode, press the AVG/END button.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?