If your Stages Flight account is set up correctly, you should receive your workout summary email after your Solo workout.
To check that your workout summary emails are enabled:
- Log in to your account at the Stages Flight website.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to your email address in the top right corner and select Settings.
- From the Settings menu, click on Notifications.
- Be sure your Workout summary emails are Enabled.
Note: if you are viewing the Stages Flight website on a mobile device, please click View Standard Site on the bottom of the page to view these page options.
Post workout summary emails also cannot be delivered if your email address has not been verified. If you’re unable to find your validation email to confirm your email address, follow these steps to confirm your email:
- Go to the Stages Flight Website log in page.
- Click on FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
- Follow the password reset instructions and reset your password via the email that will be sent to your inbox. If you don't receive the email, check for it in your spam folder.
- After resetting your password you will be logged in to Stages Flight automatically.