The current firmware release information is located at Stages Solo tablet - firmware release details and history.
To check that you have the current firmware version, follow these steps:
- Click on the gear icon on the top right of the screen.
- Enter your Customer/Club Admin password and click on the SIGN IN button.
- Click on the Check update button on the top left of the screen.
- If your firmware is up to date, your screen will show this notice.
- If your firmware is not up to date, follow the screen prompts to install the firmware update.
— If there is a new firmware update that has been automatically downloaded, click on the Install button to update your firmware.
— If there is a new firmware update available that has not been automatically downloaded, click on the Download button to start the firmware download.
When the download is complete, click on the Install button to install the firmware update.
Please note: If the tablet indicates that you have the latest firmware version, but it lists an earlier version than the current release listed in the Stages Solo tablet - firmware release details and history, please contact email@example.com with the location of the Stages Solo in question.