Software updates for the Stages Solo tablet should download automatically. The Solo tablet must be connected to the internet to receive the software updates. Occasionally it will be necessary for you to run the software updates yourself.
The current software release information is located at Stages Solo Tablet Software Release Notes.
To install the software update or to check that you have the current version of software, follow these steps:
- You should receive notification that a software update is available on the main screen.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right of the screen.
- Enter your Customer/Club Admin password and click on the SIGN IN button.
- Follow the screen prompts to install the software update.
— If there is a new software update that has been automatically downloaded, click on the Install button to update your software, as shown below.
— If there is a new software update available that has not been automatically downloaded, click on the Download button to start the software download.
When the download is complete, click on the Install button to install the software update.
- The Stages Solo tablet will restart automatically after the update is completed.