Is your tablet with the Stages Flight Control App out of power, not working, or you cannot connect the Stages Control App to Stages Flight? It is still possible to run a class by using only your keyboard and Stages Flight on your NUC.
- Open Stages Flight using the shortcut on your desktop, the Waiting for connection screen should appear on the group display.
- Close this screen, by clicking on the X in the top right corner.
- The Stages Flight Instructor Control Panel should appear on the group display. Add your profile, and video or music, then click Start to begin class. The Instructor Control Panel might still be showing on the group display screen.
- Using your keyboard, click on the windows key + tab key at the same time.
- Move the cursor, to the Stages Flight group display window, and click on it to select it.
- Your profile, with video or music, will appear on the Stages Flight group display and you can start teaching.
If you scheduled a FTP test during the profile,the FTP results will show on the group display. Navigate to the Stages Flight Instructor Control Panel, as described above, and click on Gauges + Video, in order to get rid of the FTP results on the screen. Afterwards, navigate back to the Stages Flight Group Display screen, to continue teaching class.
When class is finished, be sure to navigate to the Stages Flight Instructor Control Panel, in order to end the class so riders get their results.