To communicate properly, a paired console and sensor must be mounted to the same exercise bike. To make sure that the correct console stays with the correct sensor and exercise bike, you can assign an identification number to the console that matches the identification number of the exercise bike. Due to this, it is strongly recommended that each exercise bike in a fitness club be numbered for easy identification.
If there is a communication problem between the console and the sensor, you can view the bike number and make sure that the console is attached to the correct exercise bike.
How to Assign the Bike Number
- Activate the console by pressing any button,
- Press and hold the BACKLIGHT and AVG/END buttons for 5 seconds
- Once you see SETTINGS on the screen, scroll to the BIKE # menu option and use the STAGE button to select.
- The bike number will appear in the message banner.
- Assign a bike number to the console.
- You can assign a bike number from 1 to 99.
- Press the AVG/END and BACKLIGHT buttons to assign the desired bike number. Then, press the STAGE button to confirm your selection.
- Exit the system menu by selecting BACK until you return to the start up screen.
How to View the Bike Number
When the console is in the on, press and hold the STAGE and AVG/END buttons. The bike number assigned to the console will appear in the message banner for as long as the buttons are held.