- The club default gauge is set within the club admin settings on the Stages Flight website.
- To set the default, a club administrator should go to Club Admin > Screen Configuration and update preferences, then select Save at the bottom of the screen.
Custom User Gauges:
- Within an individual's Stages Flight account, they can choose their own preferred gauge.
- By setting a gauge here and logging in to the class, their own preferred gauge will be shown during the class unless "Force setting to all users" is selected in the club's screen configuration setting.
- During a class, the instructor can make changes to the gauge by clicking the gauge in the upper right corner of the instructor screen.
- Choose from a list of pre-set gauge options.