The Stages Power meter zero offset calibration (zero reset) can be performed through the console as well as through the StagesPower app. If you would like to perform a zero reset through the app, you can do so while the console is powered off.
- Launch the StagesPower app on your mobile device and select "Connect with Bluetooth"
- Rotate the crank arm to ensure the sensor is awake and functioning.
- On the Discovering Devices screen, select the corresponding power meter.
- The power meter will be identified by the sensor's ANT+ ID, which is printed on the sticker son the left crank arm of the bike.
- Note: Power meters will only be visible on this list if they are not connected to a Bluetooth-enabled Stages Indoor Console
- Place the crank arm in the vertical/6 o'clock position with no weight on the pedal and tap the "Zero Reset" button.
- Upon completion, the crank will return an ADC value and temperature reading.
If you do not see a value returned within 30 seconds, hit the back arrow in the top left corner and attempt to zero reset again. If the crank no longer displays "Connected" at the top of the screen, you may need to rotate the crank and reconnect to the app, as the power meter will enter sleep mode after a period of inactivity.
Successful "Zero Reset" in the StagesPower Android App