For clubs using StagesStudio PRO and PRO+, Club Admins can set a time limit before a scheduled class when users can book a bike. If you don't set a time limit, users can book a bike as soon as the class appears on their schedule.
To set a time limit for booking a bike:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com using Club Admin credentials.
- Scroll down the menu on the left-hand side, and click on SCHEDULER under ADMIN.
- Select the correct club and room in the drop-down menus.
- Click on an existing class to set a time limit. Please see related articles: Create a class schedule, auto-schedule classes, and recurring classes in StagesStudio.
- Scroll down the menu to LIMIT OPENING TIME, then toggle ON (blue) to set the time limit.
- In the pop-up menu, set the time before the class when users can book a bike, then click on SET.
- Verify the time. If you need to make a change, click on the time to edit it. Click on SAVE.
- Adding the time limit is successful.