Instructors who created class plans in StagesFlight can import those class plans into StagesStudio PRO or PRO+. All settings for color zones, interval length, FTP tests, and scripts will import and are editable in plan maker.
To import class plans from StagesFlight into StagesStudio Pro or Pro+:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com.
- Scroll down the left-hand side menu and click on PLANS under INSTRUCTOR.
- Click on the 3 DOTS to the right of CREATE PLAN in the upper right corner.
- Select IMPORT FROM STAGESFLIGHT from the drop-down menu.
- The StagesFlight class plans appear in a pop-up window. Select the class plan you want to import.
- Click on IMPORT.
- The class plan opens in the plan maker. Click on the plan to edit it, or click on NEXT to save it.
- Click on SAVE.
- The class plan appears in your StagesStudio plans list and is ready to use at your club.