Instructors who created class plans in Stages Flight can import those class plans into Stages Studio PRO or PRO+. All settings for color zones, interval length, FTP tests, and scripts will import and are editable in plan maker.
To import class plans from Stages Flight into Stages Studio PRO or PRO+:
- Log in to StagesCloud.com.
- Scroll down the left-hand side menu and click on PLANS under INSTRUCTOR.
- Click on the 3 DOTS to the right of CREATE PLAN in the upper right corner.
- Select IMPORT FROM STAGES FLIGHT from the drop-down menu.
- The Stages Flight class plans appear in a pop-up window. Select the class plan you want to import.
- Click on IMPORT.
- The class plan opens in the plan maker. Click on the plan to edit it, or click on NEXT to save it.
- Click on SAVE.
- The class plan appears in your Stages Studio plans list and is ready to use at your club.