Using StagesStudio PRO or PRO+, you can book last-minute riders into class and manage riders right from the remote control.
As the instructor, you are already at the cycling studio, have logged into the remote control, and entered the studio to teach your class.
To book a rider using the remote control:
- Click on the MENU icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and select BOOKING.
- Click the bike number, then click on BOOK NOW.
- To add a rider, enter their area code and phone number. Do not use dashes. You can also search for a rider by name.
- Select the rider from this list, then click on BOOK NOW.
To remove a rider:
- Select the rider's bike location or their name from the list.
- Click on REMOVE.
- Select REMOVE to confirm.
To move a rider to a different bike:
- Select the bike number that the rider has booked.
- Drag and drop the icon to the new bike number.
- Click on X in the upper right corner to exit the booking menu.