It is a best practice to test your plans or videos in the practice room before using them in class. The practice room is also the place to check that your plan and playlist sync together correctly.
Only clubs using StagesStudio PRO+ have the ability to add videos to their classes. To add a video to your practice room in Studio.StagesCloud.com, the video must first be uploaded to StagesStudio. Please see the related article: Uploading a video to StagesStudio.
To add a plan or video to your practice room:
- Log in to Studio.StagesCloud.com.
- Click on PRACTICE ROOM to enter the room.
- Click ADD PLAN or on the MENU icon in the upper right corner.
- Click on the PLAN button.
- Plans reside in MY PLANS, LOCATION PLANS, or the STAGES APPROVED folder. Select the location of your plan. Type the plan name in the search field, or scroll down the page to locate the plan you want to add.
- Click anywhere on the plan to select it.
- Click on ADD.
- The plan appears at the bottom of the screen. Click on the VIDEO button if you want to add a video.
- Locate the video you want to add. There are several helpful options: search by typing the video name, filter using the tags, sort using presets, or scroll down the page.
- Check the box for the video, then click on ADD TO CLASS.
- Click on PLAY.
- The plan and video begin. If you have a playlist, start it to confirm it syncs with your plan.
- To end your class when you are finished. Click on the MENU icon.
- Click on END CLASS.