Note: the following information is for the SIC2 console. It does not pertain to the SIC1 console. If you have a SIC1 console, please see the related article: How to pair a power meter to the SIC1 Console.
IMPORTANT: Pairing the power meter only needs to be performed on a new console upon installation. Once paired, the console will remain connected to that specific power meter.
Console button guide
Use the RIDE and END buttons to scroll through the menu, and the STAGE button to select a menu item.
Howo pair the power meter with the SIC2 console
- Activate the console by pressing any button.
- Press and hold the RIDE and END buttons for 5 seconds to enter the Settings menu.
- Use the RIDE or END buttons to scroll to Pairing, press the STAGE button to select it.
- Scroll to Power, then press the STAGE button.
- Press the STAGE button to enter the ANT ID.
- Locate the 5-digit ANT+ ID on the sticker attached to the left crank arm.
- Enter the ANT+ ID from the crank sticker.
Use the RIDE and END buttons to highlight a number, then press the STAGE button to select it. The number will appear at the bottom of the screen. Highlight and select each digit until the ANT+ ID is entered.
- Press the STAGE button to begin pairing.
- Spin the crank on the bike to wake the power meter and allow the console to connect to it.
- If the pairing process is successful, the word Paired will appear.
If pairing fails, the console will return to step 5. Please verify the ANT+ ID number and enter it again. If pairing continues to fail, please install new batteries in the power meter and repeat the pairing process.
- Once paired, begin the Zero Reset process. Press the STAGE button to select Yes.
- Place the crank arm in the 6 o'clock position with NO weight applied to the pedal.
- The process will take several seconds. Once pairing is complete, the console will display SUCCESS and the ADC value, which should be between 790-990.
If FAILED appears, please attempt the zero reset again after ensuring the crank is in the proper position.
For additional information, please refer to the SIC2 console user guide.