Using Scheduler, Club Admins can create reoccurring classes without having to enter each class individually.
Changes can easily be made to one class or the whole series.
To create a reoccurring class:
- Click on the CLUB ADMIN tab and select SCHEDULER from the menu.
- Select your club location from the drop down menu.
- Click on the ADD SESSION button.
- Select the day that the class will occur from the drop down menu.
- Click on the weeks you want your class to occur. You can select multiple weeks.
- Fill in the class instructor and session name.
- Click on the SAVE button.
This image shows a class series that is scheduled to occur every Monday at 1:00 pm, every other week.
To update a single class or the whole series:
- Click on the class you want to update.
- Click on the THIS SESSION button to change one class or the RECURRENCE button to change the whole series.
- Make the change needed.
- Click on the UPDATE button.
This image shows the class time changed to end at 1:45 pm, for the selected class only.
To delete one class or the whole series:
- Click on the class you want to delete.
- Click on the X button and select DELETE SINGLE or DELETE GROUP.