To pair an RPM sensor (also known as a cadence sensor), follow these steps:
1. Activate the console by pressing any button.
2. Press and hold the BACKLIGHT and AVG/END buttons for 5 seconds to enter the SETTINGS menu
3. Use the AVG/END button to advance the settings menu and hit STAGE to enter PAIRING
4. Select RPM SENSOR with the STAGE button by scrolling through the menu with the AVG/END button, then select ENTER ANT.
- Locate the ANT+ ID on the sticker attached to the left crank arm.
5. Enter the ANT+ ID from the crank sticker using the following keys:
- Use the BACKLIGHT button to advance the digit. The number will increase from 0-9 and return to 0.
- Use the AVG/END button to move to the next digit. The highlight will move from left to right and return to the first digit.
6. Once the ANT+ ID displayed matches the cadence meter, press the STAGE button to begin pairing
- Spin the cadence meter on the bike. This will wake the cadence meter and allow the console to link to it.
7. Complete the pairing process
- If the pairing process is successful, the word PAIRED will appear in the message banner.